I have a little collection going myself. I’ll have to take a picture one day.
I had that transformer one once. My collection was getting too big…I’d probably have a good 2000+maybe right now if I didnt throw em away
Damn I havent been on tumblr for 3 WHOLE YEARS my bio still says I’m 16!!! #me #damnigrewup #drugs #yes #no #maybe
Kids today, they don’t know
I remember how freaking excited I was when WInamp started having different skins.
Cleaning that ball in the mouse when it wasn’t working! And that labyrinth screensaver was the most awesome thing ever!
OH MY GOD, SPACE CASE THO!!
DONT FORGET THOSE SPECIAL PC GAMES YOU’D GET IN CEREAL BOXES OMFG
I watched the biopic of Linda Lovelace today with Amanda Seyfried and really fuckin’ loved it…I’m obsessed with sexual things…though, I, myself, do not consider myself a very sexual person…do you believe me, or no?
1. You don’t just get scars on skin, you can also get them on your ribs and your teeth and deep inside your heart.
2. When two people are tied together as tightly as we were, you will always find frayed ends where the string that held us together tore apart. I fucking hope that I don’t find myself 40 and married with kids, still pulling you out of the sleeves of my sweater.
3. You can only fix your heart so many times, after awhile, the pieces get kinda bent and they chip and some get lost, they stop fitting together the right way and eventually, you’re left with a pile of shattered glass inside your fucking chest.
4. “I’ll never leave you” doesn’t actually mean anything, it’s just something to say in the middle of the night to fill the empty silence and the holes in your heart
5. Once someone finds their way inside your head, there’s no fucking getting them out
6. No matter how many boys I kiss, I will taste you in all of them. I’ve been trying to get you out of my mouth, last night I brushed my teeth until my gums were bleeding.
7. Sometimes bones shatter but it doesn’t always show up in x-rays
8. Vodka and pills will make me miss you more.
9. Flowers always die.